Thursday, June 10, 2010

Unit1. Where do you come from?


I. Listen:





II. New words:
1. kind (adj): tốt
- kind (n): loại, thứ, hạng (nhóm có đặc tính giống nhau)
2. spicy (adj): cay
3. bank teller (n): nhân viên ngân hàng


III. Note:
1. Khi nói chuyện với một người mới quen, bạn nên nói đến những nội dung quen thuộc vô thưởng vô phạt (ví như hỏi quê quán, sở thích, công việc)Eg. Where are you from?
Do you like Manchester United?

2. Có một điều bạn phải đặc biệt lưu ý khi giao tiếp với người lạ, nhất là người phương Tây: không hỏi tuổi, không hỏi tiền lương hoặc những vấn đề riêng tư khác.

Eg. Tránh hỏi "How old are you?"

3. Vấn đề gây khó nghe chuẩn: Phát âm không chuẩn

Đây là tình huống rất phổ biến đối với mọi người khi học tiếng Anh. Nhiều lúc các bạn không nghe rõ và không hiểu từ mình nghe được là từ gì, nguyên nhân là do phát âm không chính xác.

Eg. Một số người vẫn thường ghi như thế này để nhớ cách phát âm:

Điều này là không nên. Nó sẽ làm bạn phát âm sai và càng học theo cách đó, sau này bạn càng khó sửa cách phát âm của mình cho chính xác.

Các bạn nên học theo bảng sau: (Tham khảo thêm trong phần bài học - phát âm)


IV. Check:

M:
Hello.
W:
Hello.
M:
How are you?
W:
I'm fine, Thank you. And you?
M:
I'm fine, thank you. Where are you from?
W:
I come form England.
M:
You come from England! Do you like Manchester United?
W:
Um, I don't like football.
M:
Oh, You don't like football, I see. Why did you come here?
W:
I came for vacation.
M:
You came for vacation? Are you having fun?
W:
Yes, I'm having a great time.
M:
What do you like best here?
W:
What do I like best? Well, the people are very kind.
M:
Yes, the people here are kind. Do you like the food?
W:
Yes! The food is great!
M:
Is the food too spicy for you?
W:
No, I love spicy food! I can eat spicy food everyday.
M:
How much longer will you stay here?
W:
I will stay two more days.
M:
Oh! The you will go home?
W:
Yes, then I will go home.
M:
Where do you work?
W:
I work for a big company.
M:
What kind of company do you work for?
W:
I work for an import company. And what about you?
M:
I work at a bank.
W:
Uh. Are you a bank teller?
M:
No, I'm the owner.
W:
Oh.


V. Nghe bài hát:




Lời bài hát:

I Will Be Here(Steven Curtis Chapman)

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the sun does not appear
I will be here
If in the dark, we lose sight of love
Hold my hand, and have no fear
'Cause I will be here

I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen
And I will be here
When the laughter turns to cryin'
Through the winning, losing and trying
We'll be together
I will be here

Tomorrow morning, if you wake up
And the future is unclear
I will be here
Just as sure as seasons were made for change
Our lifetimes were made for these years
So I will be here

I will be here
And you can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older
I will hold you
And I will be here
To watch you grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me
I will be here

I will be true to the promise I have made
To you and to the One who gave you to me

Tomorrow morning, if you wake up
And the sun does not appear
I will be here
Oh, I will be here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment