Monday, June 14, 2010

Unit2. How was your vacation?

I. Listen:




II. New words:
1.
2.
3.
4.

III. Note:


IV. Check:

W1: Hey, how was your vacation?
W2: It was very fun.
W1: Oh, where did you go?
W2: I went to the beach.
W1: Who did you go with?
W2: I went with my father, mother and older sister.
W1: Do you have house at the beach?
W2: No, we stayed at a hotel.
W1: Ah, which hotel did you stay at?
W2: It's called The Imperial.
W1: Ah, have you stayed there before?
W2: Yes, we've been going there 4 years.
W1: Must be very nice.
W2: Yes, it's very nice and not too expensive.
W1: Did you play in the water?
W2: Yes, I went swimming and I rode the banana boat.
W1: How about your older sister?
W2: She does not like the water, she likes to seat on the beach and read a book.
W1: What do your mother and father like to do?
W2: They like to eat in the restaurants.
W1: How long was your vacation?
W2: Three or four days.
W1: And, will you go there again next year?
W2: Of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment